Details Released for Abstract Submissions Call, Key Dates and Registration Rates
The African Conference on Precision Agriculture, to be held on December 7-9, 2022, seeks to highlight new advances in the fields of experimental and applied precision agriculture.
“Precision Agriculture is a management strategy that takes account of temporal and spatial variability to improve sustainability of agricultural production.”
We are pleased to invite you to submit abstracts for oral, poster, or virtual presentations within one of the conference topics of interest.
Abstract submission for the 2nd AfCPA is open at https://PAafrica.org/Abstract.
Abstract length must be between 300-500 words with no figures, references, or tables. Abstracts will be reviewed for suitability based on scientific content and clarity. Authors of accepted abstracts will be entitled to make their presentation at AfCPA 2022 after payment of registration fees. They will also be entitled to submit full papers (more details later) for the Conference Proceedings, which will be published and made available on the website after the conference.
The deadline for submission of abstracts is 30 September 2022. Questions pertaining to abstract submissions should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
- Precision Agriculture for Tree Crops
- Precision Nutrient Management
- Precision Planting/Harvesting
- Precision Water Management
- Climate Smart Agriculture
- Policy Support Innovations
- Education and Engagement Innovations
- Proximal and Remote Sensing
- Precision Agriculture for Small Holders
- On-Farm Experimentation
- Economics of Precision Agriculture
- Business Models for Precision Agriculture in Africa
- Adoption of Precision Agriculture
- Data Management
- Mapping and Geostatistics
- Software and Mobile Applications
- Robotics, Automation, and Small Farm Mechanization
- Call for Papers: 1 July 2022
- Abstract Deadline: 30 Sep 2022
- Abstract Acceptance Notification: 7 Oct 2022
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: 15 Oct 2022
- Late Registration Begins: 16 Nov 2022
- Full Paper (4 pages) Deadline: 15 Dec 2022
Registration Rates (US dollars)
|Main Site||on or before 10/15||on or before 11/15||after 11/15|
|*African national attendees will receive a 35% discount at check out|
Main site registration includes live and recorded access to all main program and breakout sessions, exhibits, coffee breaks, lunches, evening receptions, and a pre-conference tour.
Satellite site registration includes live-streamed and recorded access to main program sessions, recorded access to breakout sessions, virtual exhibits, coffee breaks, lunches, and dinners.
Online registration includes live-streamed and recorded access to all main program and breakout sessions and virtual exhibits.
*All registration types will receive a digital copy of the conference proceedings and full access to recordings of all presentations.