- This event has passed.
OCP Cultivating Conversations Event – Nature-Positive Solutions: Feed the Soil, Feed the World
May 19 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm UTC-5
A series for leaders on how we grow sustainably. As the world evolves, we need great minds to explore development from the ground up and take actions that further global goals.
The May event will highlight the importance of responsible nutrient management on environmental and soil health, along with the importance of the collaboration, co-creation and sharing of knowledge with other members of the agricultural supply chain. The goal is to enable farmers to design nature-positive solutions for their own geographies and socio-economic contexts and discuss the key elements of a sustainable global food system and the pathways we can pursue to transform the current system to become more sustainable.
• Dr. Shannon Cappellazzi, Project Scientist, Soil Health Institute
• Dr. Rattan Lal, Professor of Soil Science, SENR, The Ohio State University
• Ms. Jane Kuluo, Manager Programs, Co-operative Development Foundation of Canada
• Dr. Shamie Zingore, Director of Research & Development
• Mr. Mamadou Moussa Diakhité, Acting Head of the Environmental Sustainability